Search engine optimization method started gaining momentum from the year 90’s onwards. Today Louie Digital uses this strategy to help many online entrepreneurs who are making a big amount. If you open the google or yahoo directory, you will come to know the popularity of this mantra word SEO. Yes, without SEO it’s hard for any online business person to thrive. The search engine optimization strategy is the one that drags audience to your site and helps you to promote your product.
How SEO works and what are its functions
If you are using the internet for your personal use or private use, definitely you will easily understand the SEO techniques. The routine of every browser is to open the Google search engine box and type a keyword and click the search button.
The search engine takes few minutes and after that, it displays some sites in front of you. The browser also clicks few sites that are displayed on the top of the SERP to purchase the product he/she requires. So, the website gets an entry in the first page will get business on that particular search.
The internet business popularity is increasing day by day, and the customers are also gradually increasing. So, the sites that get the best rank will be picked by the customers. Now, the question is how some sites get a higher ranking, and some sites go to the last page of the search engine. It is because of the algorithm set by the search engines.
Even though this algorithm is not officially known to the public or any webmaster, through search engine optimization techniques, you can make your site get a higher ranking. The purpose of using the search engine optimization techniques is to get the best rank in SERP and make more sales.
Some regular SEO tips used by the online businesses
- First, the website, should be optimized using the SEO strategy. This includes creating meta tags, title tag, meta description, content, etc. An apt keyword that is related to your business should be used in all the web pages including your content. The keyword decides the success and failure of a site in search engines.
- The title of your content should tell the audience what is inside your site. Try to add unique keywords if you have more than one web page.
- You should consider few things while creating your content. The content should contain a minimum of 3% of keyword density but make sure that the limit does not exceed 5% of the total content. The content should be fresh, organic and appealing.
- Once you have done the basic onsite optimization, start building healthy backlinks through article submission sites, blogs, forum sites, etc. The backlinks are created to generate more traffic to your site.
- Video marketing and press release can also be used to create quality backlinks.